Monday, January 24, 2005

I must, I must, I must decrease my bust

My lovely rude and flat chested and therefore totally not sympathetic husband chanted that at me this morning on the way to work. After I started bitching about how I have lost 25 pounds and none of it came off of my boobs and I was sick of nothing ever fitting in the chest area, mainly cardigan sweaters. How can I fulfill my wasp fashion destiny if I can't wear cardigan sweaters?! It's so frustrating. I have another 20 pounds to go, according to me, and I am hoping it all comes off my chest. I've been back to counting points for about two weeks now and the scale isn't cooperating. No loss yet. Although Mr. E says I look thinner, which doesn't really help, thanks. I don't want to look thinner, I want to BE thinner. I know that makes more sense probably, but it makes sense to me. I'm giving it until V-(Valentines) Day, and if nothing happens by then, I'm going to have to try something else.

No comments: