Wednesday, May 11, 2005

HRH

I just heard a rumor that the former Ms. Teen Nebraska is coming to work in my office.
Needless to say, I am very excited. I've never met a Ms. Teen from anywhere before. Somehow this is just the kind of thing that happens in Nebraska. There are eight cows for every person. There's not a lot of people, and there are a lot of cows. This is the kind of town where we take our dog for a walk and people ask if she's one of the dogs from the humane society (the answer is yes). On the other hand from what I hear half the kids in the state could make meth in a bucket at recess. In a way it's like the town from the Music Man and in other ways, well, it's not. However until a traveling salesman comes to town and tries to sign me up for a boys band, the former Ms. Teen Nebraska is the most excitement I've seen in quite some time.

No comments: