Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Because of Gravity

Today Mr E and I were having an email "discussion" about how EVERYBODY knows you have to weigh yourself in the morning before you do anything else because walking around and showering and eating and all that during the day makes you heavier. Even if you don't eat you weigh more as the day goes on and I told him it was because of gravity, which really I know is stupid but how else do you explain it? Mr E is a scientist and all that which is part of what I find so saucy about him, the other part is his overall general super hotness, but I'm glad that I already knew that I married a super dork because his email response to tell me I was full of shit about the gravity thing included this awesome one liner: "Gravity is like rust. It never sleeps."

No comments: