Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Goals

I'm not gonna wait for the new year to list out my goals. Here they are:
1. Lose ten or fifteen pounds, depending on what the scale says on Friday.
2. Decide that maybe I don't need to lose ten or fifteen pounds, and learn how to love my body right now.
3. Figure out a good middle ground between 1 and 2.
4. Run a half marathon
5. Run a half marathon in under two hours.
6. Learn to drive
7. Cook - craft - write - blog. Which means, specifically:
decorate my house, upholster my old chairs I have sitting around, take pictures, frame pictures or post them on my blog, cook and write about it, create art, and work on maybe maybe writing a book. In short, I used to spend a lot of time just listening to music and making stuff, and I miss it. So I want to do that again.

No comments: