Saturday, December 25, 2004

Retail Therapy

Well, Northwest Airlines lost our luggage, and all of our Christmas presents, and judging by the efforts of the rinky dink airport, we won't be seeing it for quite some time. And the Thomas Pink shirt I was hoping for never materialized under the tree. I got to hear all about one of Erik's relatives pagan religions, and let me just say that it's not her freakish religious ideas that made me hate her, it was her making fun of one of the sacred two hours of television history, known as the Dawson's/Felicity 2 hours of wonderfullness that is remembered in our house as a special time the likes of which has never been seen again.
I am attempting to make myself feel better by ordering shoes and Banana Republic shirts online. So far it's working! Yeah!
In other news, I started adding up what the airlines would have to reimburse me, if they never find my luggage, and in makeup alone they would owe me $375 dollars. Jesus, that is terrible. Time to do some more shopping.
Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: