Tuesday, November 07, 2006

There is hope for us all!

I have a terrible cold. I feel disgusting. I can't take anything for it and I just read something that said it will probably last longer than a regular cold because my body has to go into overdrive to protect the baby or some such hoo ha. My throat hurts so badly that it keeps waking me up.

And yet, I feel the oddest sense of happiness and relief, as if a weight of two years and one month has been lifted from my shoulders.

It's just that, in this crazy world, we needed our Brit Brit back. And if she can lose the weight and spend $10,000 on an entire wardrobe without buying ONE velour sweatsuit and also she is finally finally finally thank god divorcing the disgusting oily cretan formerly known as her man K Fed? Things are looking up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen, sister!