Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Didn't Go There and Neither Did Anyone I Know But I Like the Sweatshirt

I just noticed that the University of Minnesota sweatshirt that I've had for ages and that is a key piece of my hot maternity wardrobe doesn't actually say "University of Minnesota" on it.

Instead it reads, in huge letters across the front:

UNIVERSITY
MINNESOTA

What happened to the OF? It reminds me of when the 90210 kids when to California University.

I feel quite traumatized. The missing OF is driving me crazy!

Seriously, I don't think I can wear this stupid sweatshirt anymore.

Luckily I have another one, that just says "MICHIGAN". I can live with that.

1 comment:

Jennette Fulda said...

Maybe you washed it one too many times and the "of" wore off. Tell the grammer police to search the inside of your washing machine for that missing preposition :)