Sunday, September 10, 2006

Nesting Early?

So far this weekend I have:
wiped down every baseboard in my house
washed and folded all the laundry
changed the sheets
rearranged the living room
typed up a phone list and a weekly chore list and posted them on my refrigerator
washed all the windows
dusted and Pledged every wooden surface I could get to
pruned the bushes in my front yard
washed dirty cat prints off all my windowsills
washed and folded all the baby bedding (so tiny!)
moved all the baby's stuff into the closet in my bedroom
Planned eight dinners and grocery shopped for them
Made a pie
Written and mailed two cards
Watered the plants in my backyard
swept all the floors
and I called my sister.


The sad thing is no one but me really knows the difference. Regardless, there is something about a clean baseboard that lifts up my soul.

As you can tell this whole being pregnant thing has turned me into just the absolute life of the party.

I kind of can't believe I just blogged about my baseboards.

No comments: