Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Suck it string cheese

I am completely sick of all the crap I have been eating lately. I told Mr. E that if I saw another piece of beef jerky or a Nutrigrain bar or a piece of cheese I might barf. Yesterday at the airport it seemed like every person on earth got to eat fries and mcdonald's and sugary coke and sandwiches and brownies and every other delicious but horrible treat out there. So now I'm trying to shake up my food routine, save money (because we are poor from buying fake purses in New York) and cook stuff that is healthy and that Mr. E likes. And that is filling. And that uses lots of fresh veggies and tastes exciting and if you fail to plan blah blah blah.
Here is my menu for the week. These are just dinners because I am too lazy to type the rest of it out. Mr. E, don't say I never did anything for you.

Enchilada chicken, cheddar stuffed anaheim peppers, tortillas
Steak, sweet potato fries, green beans
Chicken fingers breaded in wheat germ, marinara sauce, whole wheat pasta, veggie 2
Chicken gumbo and rice
Brocolli and garlic stuffed shells, salad
Asian Night: grilled veggie potstickers, sesame ginger chicken salad
Pork tenderloin, twice baked potatoes, spinach
turkey burgers or chili, salad, mango salsa

Yum. Now I'm getting hungry.

No comments: