Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It's right around the corner...

It is two months and three days until my birthday.
That means

1. I have two months and three days to lose 11-15 pounds, which means I better start hauling some serious ass, and
2. It’s time to start making a birthday list! All year long I think of stuff I really want and then I can never remember it when it’s birthday time. So this year I’m starting early.


Elizabeth’s Favorite Things or A List of What I Really Want for My Birthday:

1. a pair of Frye campus boots
2. a really good sports bra
3. a running watch
4. new running shoes
5. amazon.com gift certificates or books
6. a messenger bag

I think that’s it. I think I’ll ask Mr. E for the running watch and my mom for the boots. No one else really buys me birthday presents :(

No comments: