Friday, June 30, 2006

Can you take a vacation from a vacation?

Man, sorry I've been so boring lately. I feel like the most exciting thing I have to say right now is that I think I might be iron deficient...I feel like someone is pushing backwards on my forehead all the time.

Also, I have a crush on almost every character in Entourage, including the women.

I've been trying out a lot of new recipes lately. You will all be relieved to know that I figured out I don't hate ALL green beans, just HOT green beans. When they are steamed and then served cold (maybe with a little vinaigrette) I adore them. And marinating chicken in yogurt works really well and makes it super tender. Yummers.

I just lost an Ebay auction because I wasn't paying attention, for something I really wanted. I hate Ebay, I really do. So addicting.

I am way too excited to try the new orangey flavored tea frappucino thing at Starbucks. Ever since they took away my beloved pumpkin spice latte I get all happy when new drinks come out, even though they always suck. At least this gives me a reason to look forward to November.

Mr. E and I are going camping this weekend and I am very excited to fish. Most people find this odd, because I have a deep seated fish phobia. But I'm not phobic about fishing at all. Maybe that's since I never catch anything? It's just hard for me to relax unless I am doing something with a purpose, real or not. Hence, fishing. You're doing something, but not really.

In other more exiting news, I am leaving on the 4th to spend two weeks in France. The flight sucks, but at the end of it I will be in France! I can't wait.

1 comment:

Jennette Fulda said...

About ebay, have you ever tried using one of the sniping services? There are websites that let you schedule a bid about 10-20 seconds before the auction ends, like http://www.auctionstealer.com/ so you can swoop in and steal an item away. It's called sniping. I've used them before, especially if I know I can't be in front of the computer right when the auction ends.