Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Nebraska and I, We're Both Moody Bitches

Yesterday it SNOWED here, and today it's sunny and 60 degrees.
Which is really annoying, because if I would have known it was going to be HOT (based on my lowered set of Midwestern standards) I could have worn way cuter shoes than the ones I'm wearing right now.

You would think I should have something better to blog about than the weather.
We'll, you'd be wrong. I live in NEBRASKA. The weather and cattle are like, the only things our state does.

I guess I could try to divulge some personal emotions about my life or whatever. Maybe let out my Heart Feelings (tm Mr. E's mom). I don't know if I'm quite ready for that, but I will say that I am going on vacay in six days and I am already pissed off about the fact that when I come return home, it will be to someplace I'd rather not be coming back to. My goal for next year's vacation is to be excited and happy to be coming home.

No comments: